C.C. city officials call for residents to report roadway obstructions


Corpus Christi city officials say as the sun begins to rise, they want you to report to them any trees or debris in the roadways.

Workers with the city ask you to evaluate your property and to call (361) 826-2489 if you see trees on the road.

They also ask you to report other non-emergency issues you see in your neighborhood.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content