- In the wake of Hurricane Harvey’s landfall in the Coastal Bend, Thomas J. Henry established the Thomas J. Henry Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Fund to aid in the long-term disaster relief and recovery efforts.
- Thomas J. Henry will personally match every pledge that you make to this fund, up to $100,000.
- All donations made to the fund will go to the Coastal Bend Disaster Recovery Group, operated by the Coastal Bend Community Foundation and will stay right here in our local community – that means helping our neighbors in Aransas, Bee, Brooks, Duval, Jim Wells, Kenedy, Kleberg, Live Oak, Nueces, Refugio and San Patricio counties.
- Please consider donating to help your neighbors.
- Remember, Thomas J. Henry will match every donation you make – so $5 will become $10, $20 will become $40 and so on. And all money will stay right here in the Coastal Bend.
- Go to tjhlaw.com to make your donation now. That’s tjhlaw.com.
- This fundraising effort will last the entire month of September.
Content Goes Here